Saturday, November 6, 2010

Dear Margo: Thinking Ahead to Cranberry Sauce

My mother, who passed away last year, always gave the Thanksgiving Day dinner. How do I tell my aunt that I wish to carry on the tradition? Margo Howard’s advice

Margo Howard | 11/04/2010 12:00 am

Thinking Ahead to Cranberry Sauce

Dear Margo: I am stressing about Thanksgiving. My mother, who passed away last year, always gave the Thanksgiving Day dinner for our family. Sentimentally, I suppose, I assumed I would take it over. But my mother’s bossy sister (my aunt) announced that she would be this year’s hostess. Both her personality and her age prevented me from making a to-do about it. As you know, the holiday itself is fraught, but I would still like to have the tradition continue at my house. How can I get the turkey back for next year? — Squelched

Dear Squelch: You are right that this year is shot. After the holiday has come and gone, tell your aunt you had always wanted to ...

Source: http://www.wowowow.com/life/dear-margo-thinking-ahead-cranberry-sauce-507402

GORDON BROWN GORDON SMITH GOV. MARK SANFORD GOVERNMENT 2.0

No comments:

Post a Comment