Thursday, December 16, 2010

Liz Smith: What does shy Bruce Springsteen have in common with Liza Minnelli?

More from our Gossip Girl: Eminem’s breakfast … Ryan Kwanten’s photoshoot rules … Broadway-bound Chita Rivera … The Beacon to host the Tony Awards

Liz Smith | 11/12/2010 12:00 am

Liz Smith

"I AM an alienated person by nature, always have been, still am to this day. It continues to be an issue in my life ? I’m always operating from a distance, and I’m always trying to overcome my own internal reticence. Why it is funny ? because I throw myself the opposite way onstage."

That’s rock god Bruce Springsteen talking to Rolling Stone magazine. I always felt Bruce was a shy guy at heart, despite his sexy, athletic stage persona.

Bruce was talking to RS promoting the reissue of his iconic 1978 album, "Source: http://www.wowowow.com/culture/liz-smith-what-does-shy-bruce-springsteen-have-common-liza-minnelli-510998

DARNEDEST DARRELL ISSA DAVE CAMP DAVID A

No comments:

Post a Comment