Sunday, December 19, 2010

Mr. wOw Considers Contentious Interviews

While liberals Maddow and Stewart bicker, W. stands firm on pro- book-buying stance

Mr. Wow | 11/14/2010 11:15 am

Mr. wOw has had big headaches recently. So big he has not been able to wrap his head around certain current events.�

Bad movies I’ve caught on cable haven’t helped.� I enjoy a good bad movie ? "Showgirls," "Valley of the Dolls," or "Secret Ceremony." But sitting through crap like "The Box" and "The Lovely Bones" just about did me in. "The Box" was simply sadistic. The low point for Cameron Diaz. "The Lovely Bones" left me screaming with frustration and with a new loathing of CGI. (I understand Source: http://www.wowowow.com/pov/mr-wow-contentious-interviews-jon-stewart-rachel-maddow-bill-oreilly-george-w-bush-lovely-bones-cameron-diaz-511624

CONDOLEEZZA RICE CONGRESS CONGRESSIONAL BLACK CAUCUS CONGRESSIONAL BUDGET OFFICE

No comments:

Post a Comment