Sunday, December 19, 2010

Wyden Could Miss Votes Due to Surgery

Sen. Ron Wyden (D-OR) will undergo surgery on Monday for early-stage prostate cancer, the New York Times reports, "potentially denying Democrats a crucially needed vote at the end of an extremely busy lame-duck session."

Said Wyden: "I scheduled the surgery for the Monday before Christmas anticipating that the Senate would have recessed by that time and that there would be no disruption to my work in Oregon or Washington. However it now appears that I will be missing votes tomorrow and possibly next week while I prepare and undergo this procedure. I expect to be back to work full-time when the Senate reconvenes in January."

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/PoliticalWire/~3/pTiHwtalLq4/wyden_could_miss_votes_due_to_surgery.html

BALLOT BOWL BARACK BARACK OBAMA BARBARA BOXER

No comments:

Post a Comment